When it comes to marketing your business online, there are many questions you may have. Two of the most common questions we hear are:
1. With so many ways to market online these days, how do I maximize my budget by spending the right amount on the right campaign?
2. With millions of users on the Internet every day, how do I get the ones to come to my site that matter the most, and not spend my marketing budget on traffic that won’t convert to new business?
We provides the perfect range of online marketing services that are designed to get more money and more customers to your business. We know how important visitors are to your website. We know that a pretty website is just a pretty website – to make money from it, you need traffic. And not any kind of traffic, TARGETED TRAFFIC!
We’re serious about online marketing. Our experts have been practicing the latest techniques for over a decade, and have been achieving incredible results for our clients.Our goal is to meet every one of your objectives. We will find your visitors, bring them to your website, and make sure they convert to a sale or lead for your business. Ready to talk? Request a free consultation on the right.
Understanding The Elements of SEO Can Mean More Customers
Most online marketing campaigns hinge on the power of SEO (search engine optimization) because SEO is one of the most powerful tools available to draw more potential customers to your website. To understand how SEO works, consider the way that most people look up information on the Internet. When most people want to find something online, they type a keyword into a search engine such as Google and that search engine finds relevant results. What if your company was consistently showing up on that first page of search results when potential customers were looking for help online? You would enjoy more traffic and potentially more business.
SEO can make it happen because SEO campaigns add the specific keywords that your potential customers are looking for. A good Southeast, MO search engine optimization firm such as Hollister Web Hosting can add the right keywords to your website in the right amounts to attract the attention of search engines. This can encourage search engines to give you a high ranking on search results, which in turn means more traffic for you.
There are many websites promising to show you how to add some SEO sparkle to your website, but unless you have enormous amounts of SEO experience, it can be next to impossible to optimize your website yourself. Just researching keywords can take weeks if you are not sure how to research effectively. Determining how many times to use keywords can also be difficult. Keep in mind that using too many keywords is considered “spam” and search engines will actually not rate your website very highly if you do this.
While some overseas companies offer discount SEO services, these are not always a great idea, either. Many companies using these services find that their SEO campaigns do not work as well. This is because SEO campaigns in fact are comprised of several complex parts. To get the best results, you need an excellent SEO company to guide your company through all the various stages of your SEO campaign.
- Research and industry capabilities. Look for an SEO services provider who has a strong background in your industry as well as the dedication to research that will get you the best keywords possible.
- Good writing. Seek out an SEO company in Southeast, MO with a stable of good writers who can provide interesting, on-target writing around your keywords.
- SEO knowledge. Look for a company that is familiar with current trends in SEO marketing and is knowledgeable about the current keyword densities that will get you the best results. When considering an SEO company Southeast, MO, look for a service that does not use black-hat or illegal SEO techniques. These can get your website effectively banned from Google.
- Result-orientation. Avoid companies that just want to “optimize” your site. Instead, look for a company that wants your business to succeed with SEO marketing. Look for a company that understands the results you want to achieve with SEO and is able to help you achieve those goals. Avoid companies that see SEO as the main goal. SEO is a tool that can help you accomplish something.
- Total online marketing approach. Look for SEO Southeast, MO companies that can help you achieve marketing success – using SEO as one tool. Seek out companies willing to offer marketing packages that help you achieve your business goals, rather than just stand-alone cookie-cutter SEO services.
- Dedication to conversion rates. Seek out an internet marketing in Southeast, MO dedicated to helping you get great conversion rates. If lots of visitors are looking at your site but just clicking away, your SEO strategy will not be successful. You need to convert those visits into more business and more sales. Look for an SEO company in Southeast, MO that can help you achieve this.
If you need help finding a company offering all of this, contact us at Hollister Web Hosting to Promote today. We are a results-oriented SEO and online marketing company who want to help businesses succeed on their terms. We can help you change your entire approach to online marketing and we can ensure that customers find you online – and want to do business with you.
Creating Whole Marketing Strategies with SEO
Studies have shown that up to 80% of all Internet users find websites and information using keywords and major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, MSN, and AOL. Obviously, having a presence on these search engines is vital, and SEO can help ensure that your web site gets seen on these web search tools.
However, it is not all about SEO. Successful businesses see SEO as just one part of an overall online marketing strategy. Yes, it’s an important part, but SEO alone will not improve your bottom line, bring you more customers, or make your business more successful – and aren’t these the true reasons your company is even considering SEO in the first place?
If you want to get real results online, SEO is important for a number of reasons:
- SEO alone offers one of the best returns on investment when it comes to online marketing. SEO is one of the most budget-friendly online marketing strategies available – and one of the most powerful. To get started, all you need is a good LA SEO company to help you research keywords and create some content for you. This is often far less expensive than launching an entire ad campaign, but can actually be more effective in driving more traffic to your website. Plus, as company websites become more important to company business profits, SEO becomes more important since no other single factor can have such an impact on the success of a company website.
- SEO can bring thousands of extra visitors to your website each month or even each day. There is virtually no limit to the amount of traffic good SEO can offer you. Top ranking positions for top keywords on Google can make your website visible in a whole new way – and that can mean more potential customers.
- You don’t have to pay for each visitor or for ads. There are many keyword programs that promise you results. Pay-per-click (PPC) programs, for example, allow you to bid on keywords and guarantee a top ranking in Google for a specific period of time. Online ads, as well, can ensure that your business name is visible when Internet users search for specific keywords online. However, these methods tend to cost more money than SEO – even though SEO can be just as effective.
- SEO reflects how people actually surf the Internet. Studies have shown that people are more likely to click on regular links than sponsored links. In fact, studies have found that users tend to click on 80% unpaid or organic links and just 20% sponsored links when surfing the Internet. SEO also uses the actual words that people are using when they search for business such as yours. With the right SEO, you find customers easily because you are not forcing customers to change their surfing habits. SEO lets your name appear for top keywords in non-sponsored listings – exactly where customers look when they are seeking for information
- SEO helps build your credibility and image online. Many online users tend to trust search engines. When your company name ranks highly in trusted search engines such as Google, customers tend to trust your company a little more. Since you rise above the competition in search engines, some customers assume that your company can rise above the competition in other ways, as well. Plus, SEO ensures that your company name will be seen more often and more frequently in search engine results pages – and this high visibility can help build brand identity and recognition.
There’s no doubt that SEO is a wonderful tool. It is only that, though: one tool that you can use to boost your company’s success. Since many competitors are also using SEO, to get the edge in business you will need to use SEO cleverly and you will need to use a variety of strategies to boost your company’s success. To get the best results, you are going to have to start thinking of SEO as just one part of an overall marketing strategy. A good Southeast, MO SEO company can help you get started. However, there are some things you can do to help your search engine optimization help you get outstanding results:
- Set goals. Before you speak with an SEO firm, consider your business goals and SEO goals. What do you hope to achieve with SEO and an overall online marketing strategy? Do you want to see more traffic or develop a brand? Do you want to increase online sales or encourage more customers to visit your bricks and mortar location? You are much more likely to get great results if you know what you want. Explain to your LA SEO firm exactly what you want from your business and online marketing and then work together to develop a plan that works. SEO may well be a big part of that plan, but depending on your specific goals, your SEO firm may also suggest other marketing strategies as well.
- Choose your SEO services carefully. When it comes to SEO, Southeast, MO is filled with services and companies promising it all. Not every SEO company LA has to offer will bring you the results your company deserves, though. Look for a company with an established reputation and a wide range of services that can be adapted to your specific needs. As well, carefully seek out a company that offers personalized attention and an approach that puts your business first. A one-size-fits-all approach to SEO will not give you the results you want, so look for a company that adapts a strategy to your business specifically.
- Consider your current state and online reputation. Even if you have never given SEO a thought until now, you may well already be ranked on search engines. Check to see what your ranking is, using your company name. How do competitors fare on Google and other search engines? Run keywords from your industry through Google – which competitors get top ranking? Then, check to see what other people are saying about your company online. If you type in your business name into a search engine and get customer complaints in the top page, you might need to use SEO to do a little reputation repair first.
- Consider keywords and your online image. Keywords not only help customers find you – they can also build a brand image. When someone types in “best florist in Hollister MO or Southeast MO” into Google, wouldn’t it be a boost to your reputation if your company name popped up first?
- Narrow the gap. Once you know your current standings in search engines and your goals, you will need a specific plan to help you narrow the gap between where you are now and where you want to be. Look for an SEO company that can help you get to where you need to be as a business.
- Consider all the ways that you can achieve what you want. For best results, don’t get too attached to just the idea of SEO. Talk to your search engine optimization firm about all the ways that you can help boost business online. A good Southeast, MO search engine optimization company may talk to you about online ad campaigns, banner ads, email campaigns, social networking marketing and more. Carefully weigh costs and expected results of different strategies to choose the right ones for you. Business is so competitive that you might need to use SEO strategies as well as other marketing tools to get the results you want. Also, consider that SEO campaigns take time. If your goals are to get quick results, you might need to create a multiple strategy marketing campaign to get good, fast results.
- Expand your SEO to all your online spaces. When many people contact SEO firms, they just want to talk about their websites. In today’s world, however, more customers are using social networking, blogs, apps, and other strategies to get information. The web site is not the only game in town any more and that means that you need to expand your SEO campaign as well. To get the best results, you may need to ensure that all your online spaces are optimized – including blogs, Tweets, social networking pages, and more.
If you need help creating a results-based SEO and online marketing campaign, you have lots of choices. When it comes to internet marketing, Southeast, MO is full of options and services. If you’re looking for a search engine marketing company, the search can be difficult. There are many firms to choose from. If you want real results, however, and an approach to SEO and online marketing that gets real results, contact us at Hollister Web Hosting Promote today. Our team has specialized in internet marketing and SEO for years and we have helped companies across industries achieve their goals. We can help you develop and reach your goals, too.